Dr. Donna Guerra
RN to BSN and DNP
Clinical Assistant Professor
Dr. Donna Guerra is a Clinical Assistant Professor at The University of Alabama in Huntsville. She teaches in the RN to BSN and DNP programs.
- Doctor of Education (EdD) – Instructional Leadership with concentration in Nursing Education – The University of Alabama
- MSN – Rural Case Management, The University of Alabama
- BSN – Nursing, The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Nursing Education
- Teaching Innovations
- Invited Colloquia, Seminars and Presentations:
- “Teaching Clinical Informatics: A Concept-Based, Flipped, Hybrid Approach” Guerra, D. Invited podium presentation at the NurseTim Concept-Based Learning Institute 2018, Orlando, FL. February 3-4, 2018.
- “Nurse Burnout” Guerra, D. Invited podium presentation at the Alabama Association of Nursing Students Annual Conference, Birmingham, AL. October 4-6, 2017.
- “Perioperative Nursing” Guerra, D. Invited podium presentation at the Alabama Association of Nursing Students Leadership Summit, Tuscaloosa, AL. March 4, 2017.
- “Undergraduate Nursing Students’ Experiences with Learning about Wound Care” Guerra, D. Poster presentation at Alabama League for Nurses, Annual Conference, Birmingham, AL. March 2-3, 2017.