Dr. Lori Lioce
Clinical Associate Professor
Dr. Lori Lioce is a Clinical Associate Professor and the Executive Director of the Learning and Technology Resource Center at The University of Alabama in Huntsville. She also teaches in the DNP program.
- Certificate in Simulation Education – Bryan College of Health Science
- DNP – Samford University
- Certificate Post-Masters in Family Nurse Practitioner – The University of Alabama Huntsville
- MSN in Administration – The University of Alabama Huntsville
- BSN – The University of Alabama Huntsville
- Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator (CHSE) – Society for Simulation in Healthcare
- Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS) – Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner – American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certified
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
- Simulation education: standards, evidence-based practice, curricular integration and active teaching strategies, primary care, nursing scope and standards of practice
- Health policy and ethics: advanced practice registered nurse advocacy
- Simulation Education: standards, evidence-based practice, curricular integration and active teaching strategies
- Primary Care
- Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice
- Health Policy and Ethics: Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Advocacy
- Awards: last 5 years
- Awarded a certificate for one of the five most highly cited papers published in "Clinical Simulation in Nursing" during 2014 and 2015 by Elsevier in recognition of the contribution to the quality of the journal.
- Certificate of Recognition from the Alabama State House of Representatives for Leadership in establishing the first International Simulation Symposium in Nursing Education in Turkey.
- International Service Award, Excellence in Service International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation & Learning, June 2015.
- Honoree Health and Human Services & Education, Women Honoring Women, Women’s Economic Development Council Foundation, September 2013
- Fellow American Association of Nurse Practitioners, June 2013.
- Service Commendation Alabama House of Representatives, 2013.